Shot List Writer for Product Photography Agency.
Kenji ROI is hiring a full-time shot list writer to join our fast-growing team of A-Players in the wildly expanding Amazon eCommerce space.
$10-17USD per hour depending on experience and skills.
We are an (almost) fully remote team looking for an experienced writer in the creative field with the following skills:
(required at a high level of competency).
- Creating "shot lists" essentially plans/ instructions for product photography shoots the photography team will follow (at least some closely related experience is mandatory, we understand experience may not be exactly this).
(must have a foundational understanding).
- Copywriting: the skill of writing effective "sales copy" which is the written word with the purpose of selling things. You will need to write the copy that goes onto the infographics images.
- Ecommerce imagery: an understanding of what makes product images more likely to lead to a sale.
- Planning & Research: fully understanding product benefits, features, and special requests from clients, then using that info.
- Meticulousness: Attention to detail is important, as missing one small detail in a shot list can cause very large problems.
KENJI ROI CULTURE:
- Location independence, we joke around with each other but all expect a high standard of performance from each other.
- Everyone on the team is great at what they do, no exceptions.
- Radical openness & idea meritocracy. All ideas are encouraged and all team members are empowered to challenge the way things are done and bring new ideas to the table.
Do you know someone perfect for this position? Send them a link to this page!
Apply By Filling This Form Here: https://forms.gle/dNRRuQhRzYEXtc1H9.
Due to the high volume of unqualified candidates we receive, we only accept applications through this form, so please refrain from emailing us.