Eager to learn the ropes of product photography in the fast-growing ecommerce space?
Work for a fast growing startup that's a leader in the "Amazon listing optimization" niche?
Have your "office" be on-location photo shoots & anywhere you can set up your laptop?
This role is great for fresh out of photography schoolers looking for real world experience in a sector of photography currently in hypergrowth mode... ecommerce product photography.
You will be the assistant for Kenji ROI's Art Director, David.
- Fairly flexible working hours. Booked photo shoots must be on time but the back end work can be done at whatever schedule you'd like, so long as you're working full time hours.
- Shadow an experienced product photographer: with the goal of eventually being promoted to one of our product photographers
- Creativity & Innovation Highly Encouraged: We are a fast growing startup where every team member gets a voice. We encourage tinkering & creating better ways of doing things each day, not just do what you're told like a robot.
- Keeping the product photographer shooting photos at all times! Removing his roadblocks, always thinking one step ahead.
- Assisting product photographers at on-location photo shoots (helping set up shots, props, lighting, prepping next shot on shot-list, etc)
- Assisting in post processing and uploading images in Lightroom/ Google Drive
- Booking shoot locations within budget on AirBnB
- Actually shooting product photos under the direction and supervision of product photographer (if you have your own home studio or regular access to one we can also get you shooting more photos over time).
- Foundational photography skills, and strong understanding of the basics of photography in general (if you've been through photography school this is ideal).
- Valid driver's license and regular, reliable access to a vehicle to drive to shoot locations, sometimes with props and photo equipment.
- Have your own camera, lenses, and laptop computer capable of editing and processing images.
If this resonates with you, we want to meet you!
Please fill out the form below and we'll reach out to schedule an interview :)
To Apply, Fill This Form: https://forms.gle/MnNhqWDiP3ixMqEe6
We are only accepting applications through the form, not my email or phone so please fill the form and refrain from emailing or calling us unless we reach out to you for an interview.