Looking for reliable product photography contractors to add into our regular roster for 1-4 projects per week (flexible week to week based on your availability).
- Paid biweekly for completed projects, starting at $125 per project up to $200 or more
- Flexible working hours within pre agreed deadlines that fit your schedule
- Provided with training, full shot lists, and guidelines to follow on each project
- High volume of projects weekly for those who can take it on and do good work, or less if your capacity is lower.
My agency Kenji ROI produces Amazon product listing photography for our clients (brands selling on Amazon).
We have a pretty plug & play processes to plug in new photographers that meet the following criteria:
- Have your own or access to a home photo studio & lighting capable of shooting white background images of products no larger than 60cm x 60cm (typically).
- Have your own camera, lenses, and Adobe Lightroom for basic edits
- Have studio product photography experience, specifically with lighting and getting good angles
That's pretty much it! We are a fast growing company and always looking to add sharp photographers to the roster so even if you see this post late, please apply!To Apply, Fill This Form: https://forms.gle/JrWt5FsK29h9EjMd9We are only accepting applications through the form, not my email or phone so please fill the form and refrain from emailing or calling us unless we reach out to you for an interview.