Copywriter Contractor for Amazon Product Listings
Keen to sharpen your sales copywriting skills in the fast-growing Amazon FBA eCommerce space?
In a fully remote, flexible hours role? (good for digital nomads).
With one of the leading companies in the "Amazon Listing Optimization" world that provide world-class copy training?
Then CHECK IT, ya'll!
Kenji ROI is looking for reliable copywriting contractors to add into our regular roster for 1-4 projects writing Amazon product listings per week (flexible week to week based on your availability).
- Paid biweekly for completed projects, per project. Good, fast writers earn $50/hr+
- Flexible working hours within pre-agreed deadlines that fit your schedule
- Provided with ongoing training & mentorship on writing great copy and also Amazon keyword optimization
- The high volume of projects weekly for those who can take it on and do good work, or less if your capacity is lower.
My agency Kenji ROI produces Amazon product listings for our clients (brands selling on Amazon), and help them manage Amazon Ads.
We have a pretty plug & play processes to plug in new copywriters that meet the following criteria:
- Epic sales copywriting skills and examples to prove it. Not blog writing, public graffiti, or IOU's, but writing effective words intended to sell things.
- Native English: If someone reads your writing and there is any question whatsoever whether you are a native speaker or not, you don't meet this requirement.
- Amazon Experience: not required but definitely puts you ahead of other candidates. If you understand Amazon keyword optimization even on a basic level, that is a big plus.
That's pretty much it! We are a fast-growing company and always looking to add sharp copywriters to the roster so if you're a good fit, please apply!
To Apply, Fill This Form:
We are only accepting applications through the form, not my email or phone so please fill the form and refrain from emailing or calling us unless we reach out to you for an interview.